La Argentina and the River of Silver
Argentina features distinct and beautiful geography, interesting history and culture, thriving nightlife, and unique local cuisine. The glaciers and mountains of Patagonia are splendorous and the waterfalls of Iguazu are the biggest and most beautiful in the world. Argentine Tango, the dance that is sweeping the world, was born in Buenos Aires and can be found in the city's mythical cafes, thriving milongas, and authentic neighborhoods.
- Taste and compare Malbecs in Mendoza
- Take a Tango lesson in the heart of Buenos Aires
- Familiarize yourself with the culture of the gauchos
- Hike otherworldly Fitz Roy Mountain in Patagonia
- Fly fish in the foothills of Bariloche
WHEN TO VISIT
Argentina's temperature varies from north to south, but late-spring (October to mid-December) and autumn (April to mid-June) are the best times to visit, avoiding the busy peak season.