Lungs of Earth
Many things in Brazil seem larger than life - Rio de Janeiro’s white sand beaches and granite-based mountains, the famous Pao de Acucar, and the impressive Corcovado; inland’s mighty Iguazu Falls; the stunning Amazon River and surrounding “Lungs of Earth”, the Amazon rainforest. A journey to Brazil will indeed awaken the life in every traveler.
- Dance the Samba with your private instructor
- Taste the perfectly seasoned meats at a churrascaria
- Ride a cable car to the peak of Sugarloaf Mountain
- Learn to make the national cocktail, a caipirinha
- Take a luxury cruise down the mighty Amazon
WHEN TO VISIT
Overall, September and October are the best months to visit Brazil. The summer is December to March, and winter is June to September.