Pais de Poetas
Chile stretches for more than half the entire length of South America, flanked by the Pacific to the west and the Andes to the east. Home to incredibly diverse and dramatic landscapes, there's no shortage of exciting cultural and physical activities.
- Stargaze in the clear Atacama Desert night sky
- Hike in the valley of soaring mountains in Torres del Paine National Park
- Be the first to set foot on a glacier in the Southern Ice Field
- Horseback ride through the papa of Patagonia
- Learn the Rapa Nui culture on Easter Island
WHEN TO VISIT
September, October, and November (spring) welcome colorful blooms, while March, April, and May (fall) usher in autumnal hues. Patagonia and Southern Chile are best from mid-January through March with fewer crowds.