partner : Ghostwriter
Bound by the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Rocky Mountains to the east, the Pacific Northwest is an ideal destination for lovers of everything from wine to whales. While the scenery changes from lush forests to massive sea rocks, volcanic mountains to crater lakes, the natural beauty never waivers.
Rocks dramatically jutting from the sea, intimate wineries speckled throughout rolling hills, the country’s greatest concentration of spectacular waterfalls, and stratovolcanoes visible from metropolitan restaurant patios are just a few of the magnets pulling towards the Pacific Northwest. Natural beauty, sprinkled with just the right amount of foodie and cultural interest, make this a unique American destination.
- Sip famous Willamette Valley Pinot Noirs on a winery helicopter tour
- Hike a world of waterfalls along the Columbia River Gorge
- Take (& taste) a private tour of Pike Place Market
- Whitewater raft down the Rogue River to a private lunch
- Hike the interpretive walk on Mt. St. Helens’ Eruption Trail
Recreational activities Lucca – Ego fitness e sport ssd srl… trenbolone results the dash diet | you fitness