The American Frontier
Geysers erupt with immense force, thrusting near-boiling water 130 feet in the air. Elusive wolves seemingly float across the valley floor as the river glistens in the sun’s rising rays. A well-trained horse carries his rider further into the pristine wilderness than possible by foot or vehicle. This is the Old West, and like the sky, the experiences are limitless.
- Track elusive wolves in Lamar Valley with a wildlife expert
- Gaze on Grand Prismatic’s brilliant colors from a helicopter
- Meet the cowboys as a VIP at the Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Float the Snake River, enjoying brunch on the shore beneath soaring eagles
- Gaze at the stars in Grand Teton with an astronomer
- Learn from your private guide what makes the Badlands so good
WHEN TO VISIT
Summer season is best from June through August; winter adventures await from December through February.