Colombia is a nation of magical realism, with the famous monuments of Cartagena de Indias, the Barranquilla Carnival, and the most spectacular river in the world - Cano Cristales. From bustling city streets to vast salt mines, arid deserts to coastal lagoons, unique destinations and experiences await.
- Fly between canyon walls before landing for a swim in a waterfall
- Venture between clouded forest mountains & desert sand dunes
- Dance cumbia, pound drums and weave textiles with locals
- Get educated on wildlife from sloths to pumas
- Awake to a cup of coffee from a plantation you toured last night
WHEN TO VISIT
The best time to go to Colombia is in December to March, the driest months in the Andes. Carnival season comes to Colombia in February or early March.